Eisai Social Media Community Guidelines (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
Eisai Inc. (“Eisai”) is dedicated to providing social communities with information and resources that will help educate people on numerous topics related to health. We believe that everyone’s experiences and opinions should be considered, but we hope you understand that Eisai Inc. operates in a highly regulated environment. For that reason, we ask that you please follow the guidelines listed below, otherwise we may remove your comment from our social communities:
- Eisai Social Media Communities are intended for U.S. visitors. These communities have been developed in accordance with U.S. law, which may not provide the same level of protection, (e.g., for your personal information, reputation or content you post), as the country in which you reside.Please don’t discuss any specific products or drugs (unless you are specifically on an Eisai social media platform for that specific product).
- If you have any questions with regards to your diagnosis, a product, or drug, please contact your doctor directly.
- Please do not offer medical advice to fellow visitors, as similarly, it is most appropriate that they consult with their personal doctor.
- Please do not use Eisai social forums as a means of self-promotion.
- Comments and posts by users on this site are not created or controlled by Eisai Inc. and Eisai is not responsible for such content.
- As a reminder tweets and posts are public, please do not share personal information.
- Not all comments and tweets received will be acknowledged or responded to.
YouTube pages and channels that Eisai “likes” or is “liked (or similar functions)" by do not indicate an endorsement of Eisai or its products and/or services.
- Eisai may provide links or references to other sites as part of its posts; however, Eisai is not responsible for the content of such sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided merely as a convenience to the users of this platform.
- Please be kind, and comment respectfully.
Please report any adverse event (side effect) experienced while taking an Eisai product or product complaint associated with an Eisai product by contacting Eisai Product Safety at 1-888-274-2378 or by email at ESI_Safety@eisai.com
This will allow Eisai to collect the necessary information to evaluate your report. Or, if you prefer, you may contact the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by visiting www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Eisai reserves all rights relating to any Eisai Social Media Community account, including, but not limited to, all rights at any time and without notice to add, remove or modify any content or material posted on the account, discontinue the account, accept or reject comments from those who may wish to follow the account, remove comments posted to the account and block any user or account.
- By posting content, you grant Eisai Inc. an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, sublicensable worldwide license to use that content for any purpose including marketing and promotion. This includes the right to modify, edit, crop, highlight and/or republish your content.
- Eisai may change the terms and conditions of these community guidelines at any time and without notice.